Wednesday 27 May 2015

Why hello blogging, it's been a while...

Coming back to my blog I realise that it's been well over a year now since I last posted something. All of the ideas a content I had been working on at that point in time were lost on my old laptop and, honestly, my life is very different to how it was in February 2014.

It is definitely time for a fresh start!

I'll be hiding all my old posts rather than deleting them, so maybe I'll reinstate them one day in the future.

Now, in honour of a fresh new Sugarluff blog here's a wee bio about yours truly.

Name: Hazel
DOB: 19/04/91
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland
Jobs: Sewing Shop Assistant, Bridal Assistant and Fashion Designer (one day!)
Interests: fashion, Japan, eating, physics, feminism, cats, dinosaurs

Here are some other places on the internet that you can find me:



Instagram: @sugarluff

I also have a twitter and a tumblr but I don't ever use them...is that really bad?


The biggest thing to happen in my life in the last year is that I got a home all to myself! I should be moving in before the end of next month! I'll write up a separate post all about that. However there is a fair amount of work to be done on it after I move so my life is probably going to be a tad hectic for a while. I'll try to document the excitement here, although anyone who has had to set up an internet connection knows what a nightmare those companies are to deal with!

Will write again soon!
Hazel
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment